The Base boot is a new development in the Altberg range – developed based on feedback from local soldiers. The Base boot is an ankle height boot designed for uses ranging for barrack use, to light weight exercise & rapid deployment.
The upper is made from first grade bovine suede with 1000 denier cordura inserts for increased breathability.
The sole is Vibram® Masai with a micro midlayer for shock absorption and cushioning – with a graded midsole to give good torsional stability so that support is not compromised.
- Leather: 1.6-1.8mm first grade bovine suede – western European sourced
- Lining: Cambrelle® breathable and more rapid drying – non waterproof
- Midsole: 3 season, multi-terrain support and flex
- Sole: Vibram® Masai and micro cushion midlayer
- Sizes: UK 6-14 (inc ½ sizes)
- Widths: A-Forme® last
- Weight: 652gms (size 9)
- Height: 15.2cms (size 9, including heel)
The Base Boot is made of suede with a Cambrelle® lining, this gives maximum breathability. The use of Leder-Bök® will help sustain this breathability. It is a hot weather design.
- Allow boots to dry very slowly – if in hot conditions put a damp cloth over the boots to slow down the rate of drying
- Spray all over with Leder-Bök® – both suede and fabric
- Spray twice into stitched seams and areas where boot flexes
- Use of Leder-Bök® may darken the suede, but breathability of the boot will be sustained
Altberg Base Boot - MoD Brown
- Brand: Altberg
- Product Code: ABBB
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £129.16