Warp Strength™ Technology in Rigger’s Belt uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt. Vertical stiffening supports holsters, sub-loads and pouches. Meets EN certification safety rating EN 358. Can be made into a functional harness that meets EN certification EN 12277 when used in conjunction with the LEAF IE70 Rigger’s Loop Rigger’s Belt.
Warp Strength® Technology construction is lightweight and flexible
Easily stored or worn, supple
Meets EN certification safety ratings
T6 aluminum anodized buckle
Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
Arc'Teryx Riggers Belt Multicam H-150
- Brand: Arc-Teryx
- Product Code: AT-RB-MC
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £71.67