The LiteFighter® 2 is a lightweight, two-person, three-season tent that provides excellent protection against bugs, inclement weather, and pests during field training or when deployed. The Litefighter® 2 combat tent uses the same design, materials, and technology found in the popular Litefighter 1 shelter system, but is built to accommodate two full sized occupants.
Two Person, Multi-Season Shelter System With 3 Possible Configurations:
- Deploy on Ground as a Lightweight, Back-Packable Freestanding Tactical Tent (With or Without Rainfly).
- Add Camo Netting (sold Separately) to make a Freestanding Scout Hide-Site.
- All-In-One, Aluminum Spider Hub (Six Way) Pole System w/ Integrated Brow Pole And Sub-Zero All-Weather Shock Cord as Shelter’s Sole Frame System. Brow Pole Allows for Additional Head Room While Sitting Up.
- 360 Degree Insect Protection w/ Permethrin Infused “No-See-Um” Mesh Canopy (EPA Approved) Combined With A Waterproof Tub Floor (8” Splash Guards) To Shield Against Both Crawling And Airborne Insects.
- Dual Walled Ventilation Design Combined With An All Mesh Canopy And Dual Vestibule Doors To Maximize Airflow To Soldiers During Hot Days And Reduce Internal Condensation During Cool Nights.
- X-Large Matching Dual Rainfly Vestibule Doors For Multiple Ingress/Egress And 10.5sq ft of Equipment Storage For Each Soldier (Total of 21sq ft).
- Rainfly Locking System Utilizes Custom Molded Corner System (Not Grommets) To Easily Interlock The Pole Frame, Base Shelter, And Rainfly In Order To Provide Additional Privacy, Warmth, And Rain Protection During Group Living Conditions.
- Multiple Gear Loops And Storage Pockets Designed To Support Inside Storage Of Water Bottles, Electronics, And Other Personal Items.
- All Terrain, Solid Aluminum, Tri-Fin Ground Stakes Custom Designed Specifically For Military Use.
- Integrated Quick Adjust Molded Guy-Out Tensioning System.
- Custom Molded Quick-Clips For Ease Of Setting Up and Breaking Down.
- “Fireguard” Nametag Holders On All Inner Tent And Rainfly Doors To Ensure Soldiers Can Find Their Shelters During Large-Scale Field Ops.
- Waterproof, Flame Retardant, High Tenacity Ripstop Fabrics W/ Heat-Sealed, Waterproof Taped Seams Offers Long-Lasting Wear With Excellent Water-Shedding Capabilities.
- Inner Tent Can Be Removed To Make A Freestanding, Ultra-Lightweight Hasty Hooch™ or Scout Hide-Site (Camo Netting Sold Separately).
- Includes: Inner Tent, Rainfly Cover, All-in-One Pole Frame, 6 x Ground Stakes, Waterproof Ground Sheet, Accessory Kit (2 x Fabric Repair Patches, Tent Pole Splint Sleeve, 4 x Tent Guy Outs w/ Molded Tensioners, Waterproof Visual User Guide, Accessory Sack), Tent Carry Sack.
Important: OCP / MultiCam Camouflage Are “Directional” Patterns. In Order To Maximize Camouflage Effectiveness, The Pattern Must Run Horizontal To the Ground When Tent Is Erected. All Litefighter Tents Are Manufactured To Meet This Requirement.
- CAPACITY 2 Person
- PATROL WEIGHT 5.7 lbs
- MOSQUITO BEDNET WEIGHT 3.7 lbs
- HASTY-HOOCH WEIGHT 3.9 lbs
- PACKAGED WEIGHT 6.8 lbs
- TENT DIMENSIONS See Diagram
- VESTIBULE AREA 21 sq ft
- PACKED SIZE 19 x 8 in dia
- NUMBER OF DOORS 2
- FRAME DESCRIPTION Aluminum Pressfit w/ All Weather Shock Cord
LiteFighter 2 Two Person Tent
- Product Code: FS2100-OCP
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Ex Tax: £520.83