The revolutionary backward flap system (5.56 Pouch) brings many benefits in comparison to conventional magazine pouches with elastic retention. The natural reflexes are much better supported and allows the operator to have faster access to the magazine, while the flap will not interfere other magazine pouches.
Clawgear's nylon equipment is designed to increase the operator's performance and fightability. These products are optimized to be as versatile and lightweight as possible, the use of proprietary Tacticoat and Tacticoat Reinforced materials same time massively increases the durability and lifetime.
Designed and prototyped in Austria, field tested worldwide, assembled in Poland from EU and US made military grade materials.
- Tacticoat laser cutted construction
- Low profile and lightweight
- Backward Flap for enhanced magazine retention and immediate access
- Adjustable retention
- MOLLE PALS compatible
- Weighs just 74g
- NATO STANAG 4179
- AR-15/M4/M16 platform magazines including PMAGs
- Steyr AUG magazines
- many other magazines in 5.56mm caliber without couplers
This laminated material has been developed to provide an incredibly strong and easy to process fabric for the production of outstandingly durable gear for law enforcement and military use. Due to its layered construction it has unique strength to weight characteristics.
ClawGear - 5.56mm Backward Flap Mag Pouch
- Product Code: CG-556MM-BFMP-COY
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £26.67