The BAL Emergency Strobe Pouch from ODIN® is designed to fit securely to your equipment but still allowing full use of the strobe without the need to remove from most types of carry system, due to the cold pressed cut out and stitched trigger opening on the front of the pouch the strobe can be activated single handed even with gloved hands from either your rig or helmet.
Can also be single hand activated when used on a helmet for IFF and marking of friendly forces with the Helmet Counterweight Panel from ODIN available separately.
Manufactured to the highest standards here in the UK.
The pouch is 55mm wide x 100mm high x 30mm deep
Manufactured in genuine MultiCam® 500D Cordura, offering the same abrasion resistance as its heavier brother but with half the weight.
· 2 Rows of 20mm Fold back adjustable MOLLE attachment straps for easier mounting.
· Stitched drain hole to reduce weight and wear
· Double & Triple stitching.
· Reverse turn over to reduce snagging when removing the strobe for other marking operations and air-support
· Internal lanyard point
- 55 x 100 x 30 mm
· Weighs 50g / 500D Cordura Fabric
Made in Great Britain - All ODIN® products come with the ODIN® Limited Lifetime warranty guarantee
ODIN® BAL ES2000 Strobe Pouch MultiCam®
- Brand: ODIN Systems
- Product Code: O-BESP-MC
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £20.83