Restricted Product - UK Armed Forces / Home Office Only - You will be asked for proof of service before any items are shipped
HEL-STAR 6 Gen. III is the latest in a series of marker lights designed specifically for helmet-mounting for airborne, MFF, and other military operations. HEL-STAR 6 combines features of the earlier HEL-STAR 4 & 5 models into a compact design with enhanced visibility and easy battery replacement.
The newly refined HEL-STAR 6 Gen III offers a sleek design, integrated tie-downs, battery changes without tools, and advanced electronics, including a field re-reprogramming option.
Sliding switches enhance tactile feel and provide positive, intuitive control between the two operating modes and four user-defined functions. Functions can be selected from virtually any combination of White, four different colour options, and IR – either flashing or steady. Variable flash rates, intensities and coded signals provide expanded IFF capability.
Independent testing has confirmed that the HEL-STAR 6 Gen III exceeds the FAA’s 3 statute mile visibility requirement and is shock and vibration resistant and dustproof.
This version of the HS-640-01(P) features the CORE Survival field re-programming option.
HEL-STAR 6 is built on a platform that allows new technology to be incorporated as it becomes available. As mission demands shift and expand, HEL-STAR 6 continues to evolve with changing user needs.
HEL-STAR 6 Advantages:
- Safety: The unique battery access design provides a curved profile on all sides, minimizing snag hazards. Velcro attachment provides emergency peel-away from the helmet to reduce the potential for injury and loss.
- Versatility: Up to four user-defined functions are available in a range of visible colours and IR signals, either flashing or steady.
- Visibility: Omni-directional. Intensities can be scaled up or down for special requirements. White flash exceeds FAA 3-statute mile requirements.
- Simple, Secure Operation: Detented sliding switches are designed for positive operation by a gloved hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned.
- Operating Extremes: A single CR123 lithium cell provides long life at extreme temperatures. The Gen II units are tested waterproof to depths of 130 feet.
- Status Confirmation: Positive visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork. Helps prevent inadvertent battery depletion if left ON in IR mode.
- Easy Battery Replacement: Battery can be replaced in the field, quickly, without special tools.
This model (HS-640-01(P)) offers the following illumination:
Mode: A1 Green (Steady), A2 Green (Steady) with White Flash
Mode: B1 IR (Flash), B2 IR (Flash/Bright)
CORE SURVIVAL HEL-STAR 6 GEN. 3, HS-640-01 PROGRAMMABLE Tactical Marker Helmet Light
- Product Code: HS-640-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £200.00