“The name Gunnar means fighter, soldier, and attacker, but mostly is referred to by the Viking saying which means Brave and Bold warrior (gunnr "war" and arr "warrior")”
The GUNNAR from ODIN® is a 2-part battle /shooters belt comprised of a soft comfortable inner belt and a lightweight laser-cut fully modular outer belt allowing for complete modular sets ups on mission-specific taskings
- Innerbelt uses a soft 45mm webbing with 45mm loop for comfort but allows rapid donning as and when the situation dictates to the outer belt.
- Manufactured fully in the UK to the highest standards, the GUNNAR is constructed of the riggers MultiCam® belt webbing from MURDOCK so no curling or twisting when holsters and other platforms are mounted and no degrading over time.
- 45mm wide allowing for the same carriage space and support of all equipment but reducing the weight. (It also allows for the belt should the wearer prefer to be threaded through the front 2 belt loops)
- COBRA® Single adjustment buckle
- LASER Cut laminate MICRO MOLLE around the full length of equipment carriage area.
- Lifetime ODIN® Product warranty
- Small - 28 to 30 Inch Waist (18 Micro MOLLE Attachment Points)
- Medium – 31 to 35 Inch Waist (21 Micro MOLLE Attachment Points)
- Large – 36 to 40 Inch Waist (22 Micro MOLLE Attachment Points)
ODIN® GUNNAR Shooters Belt - Multicam®
- Brand: ODIN Systems
- Product Code: O-G-LCSB
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £91.67