Designed for use in combat, this smock has been tested by personnel who have experience of using standard issue clothing in theatre and have an understanding of its flaws and have personally modified and upgraded their garments.
The base product has the following properties:
- Wind, sand and water resistant.
- Lightweight, low bulk and extremely comfortable.
- Customized design for combat by the worlds leading special forces.
To ensure the smock remains lightweight and durable, the official Crye precision Multicam fabric is used.
Nyco Ripstop. 50% Nylon 50% Cotton,Ripstop poplin weave.
- Multi panel adjustable peaked hood with pull cord toggle.
- Arm pockets (both sides) Upper arm pockets are designed for easy access with Velcro fastenings and extra depth for use with gloves.
- Velcro patch with a supplied material cover.
- Elbow pad pockets, and have Velcro fastenings to secure pads inside.
- Under arm vents open and close via a secure zip and have a Velcro fastened storm flap.
- Adjustable cuffs on both arms with Velcro flaps.
- Chest pockets are covered by a secure flap to stop the buttons from snagging.
- Lower front pockets are designed the same way as the chest pockets they are fleece lined and also have lined hand pockets situated behind them.
- Fishtail length to ensure the lower back area remains covered when in a crouched position.
- Wide storm flap front panel covering all internal zips. Secured by five Velcro tabs.
- Compass pocket situated on the front of the storm flap.
- Map and document pockets to the left and right of the main access zip.
- Smock adjustment . The smock is adjustable both in the waist and chest.
- Internal mesh pockets.
- Lining . The smock is double lined across the upper back, shoulders and hood.
- Buttons . All buttons are tethered to the jacket with 1cm wide nylon loops.
- Zips . All zips are industrial strength YKK with pull cords.
Level Peaks SF Technical Smock
- Brand: Level Peaks
- Product Code: LPSM
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £240.83