The NORSE God of storms of thunder, lightning, oak trees,
as well as the protector sums up the new Tactical jacket from Keela
Our next generation of rain protection from Keela, takes our award-winning technology to the next level.
Offering unparalleled quality and 100% rain protection while controlling inner condensation no matter what the conditions this jacket out-performs anything on the market.
A shorter cut multi-functional outer jacket designed to enhance the operator’s needs and work without hindering the tasks required in all operational theatres.
• SDP 2.0 (System Duel Protection 2.0)
• Fully IRR with reduced thermal signature.
• Low profile helmet-compatible wired hood, with our internal anchor points
for the attachment of our ECW headwear for extreme cold weather conditions available
• 2-way adjustable hood with a reinforced screen (with cords concealed outer
• Multi-Access hi-rise chest pockets for use with armour and designed to be
multi-use regardless of being donned above or under most tactical plate
carriers. Internal mesh stash pockets and lanyard points
• Internal wire routing for radios and earphones in both sleeve and chest
Pockets with internal organisers for smartphones, knife, and a torch in addition
to soft none snag lanyard points.
• Water-repellent YKK® pocket outer zippers
• Water-repellent YKK® front zipper with chin guard and internal storm baffle
• Large YKK® 2-way zipper to allow for easy access even in gloved /mitten
hands with outer weather protection flap
• Zipper (2 way) underarm cross ventilation allows the wearer to vent without having to
remove armour and tactical vests.
• 2 upper arm flush pockets with internal wire access point and large flag
Stitched MultiCam® loop panels
• 2 Zipped forearm pockets (Ambidextrous)
• Ergonomic pre-curved articulated sleeves with die cut wrist tabs Velcro adjustment
(Keela Rubber tabs) & contoured elbow pads (able to accommodate removable elbow
protection) allows freedom of movement and full outstretch.
• Adjustable elastic draw-cord at hem
• Bomber cut with rear lumber scoop back
• Machine washable (Using pure soap /None Bio detergents only, Do Not Use Fabric Softeners)
Additional Extras & Add Ons
• Tactical Wrist Memo Board
• Zip in VALI jacket (with underarm vent zippers) – The full version has zip and
clips on sleeves (poppers/press studs).
• Zip in VALI Gilet
• Reversible 200g snow whites
|NATO Size Comparison|
|Keela Size: XS||NATO: 170 / 88 | 38”–40” Chest | EU: 88cm|
|Keela Size: S||NATO: 170 / 104 | 40” – 42” Chest | EU: 100cm|
|Keela Size: M||NATO: 180 / 104 | 42” to 43” Chest | EU: 104cm|
|Keela Size: L||NATO: 180 / 112 | 44” Reg Chest | EU: 112cm|
|Keela Size: XL||NATO: 190 / 120 | 46” – 48” Long | EU: 120cm|
|Keela Size: XXL||NATO: 190 / 124 | 48” to 50” Long | EU: 124cm|
|Keela Size: XXXL||NATO: 200 / 130 | 52” – 54” Long | EU: 130cm|
Keela THOR - Tactical High Operational Rainwear
- Brand: Keela
- Product Code: 87250
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £220.83