Designed for open architect vehicles and crews, quad bikes and any other operator that needs a well thought out foul weather pant to protection for the worst weather.
Please note the slate card windows shown on the image are no longer fitted and have been replaced with the slate guides.
Using the same unique System Dual Protection as our entire military range, it is the only outer pant that provides complete protection from the elements, while the double membrane is able to manage inner condensation creating an improved wearer comfort environment no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
The redesigned pant is packed with additional features required for the solider, while also being able to provide a weatherproof outer layer as well as a warm kit as space is limited.
- Fully lined with ADS micro laminated fabric, that provides complete protection for the wearer.
- Oversized to allow unrestricted movement when getting onto and off a quad, or stepping up into the Jackal and other high clearance and open vehicles.
- Cordura instep on each lower leg to protect the wearer when riding quads and cocking the leg to get on and off as well as when wearing crampons.
- 2 x Thigh slate card guides for the attachment of removable slate card and memo boards for the encoding of radio messages and other info when on the move. (Available separately)
- 2 x Angled extra-large cargo pockets on each leg with covered storm flap large buttons to allow easy access even when the hands are gloved for winter and arctic conditions and fitted with twin draining ports.
- All pockets have an internal lanyard the attachment & security of essential items.
- Longer than normal YKK storm covered front groin zip allows the wearer easy access to the call of nature (both male and female with the SheWee).
- Half Leg zippers to allow easy donning and doffing without the need to remove your boots.
- Contoured knee pad configuration designed for use with removable knee pads (sold separately).
- Cordura 330 material provides extra strength in the seating area.
- Soft lower leg adjusters to keep in place as well as boot hooks.
- New removable heavy-duty adjustable elastic cross adjustable brace system, with the improved attachment points (Not shown)
- Rated to -5 without the need for additional warm layers (Can be upgraded to -15 with the addition of the WLL - Warm Leg Liners).
Keela FWP (Foul Weather Pant)
- Brand: Keela
- Product Code: 87230
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £145.83