In Norse mythology, Váli is a son of Odin and the giantess Rindr.
Váli brothers including Thor, Balder, and Víðarr and was created for the sole purpose of avenging Balder.
The Vali Jacket from Keela is mid-layer insulating layer designed to work the Keela “Odin Parachutist” outer-shells as well as a standalone making the complete adaptive system from Keela. Protecting the wearer down to temperatures of -15 comfortable and -20 extreme this no-nonsense mid layer works with the operator in the harshest of environments offer great warmth, low bulk without hindering mobility. With our comfortable matrix liner combined with GOLD Primaloft® insulation and our waterproof outer shell fabric.
- Compatible body length with the THOR & ODIN Parachutist Jackets.
- Scoped rear back.
- Soft-Lined collar & zipper beard guard for comfort.
- 80 gsm Gold Primaloft® Insulation.
- Low profile sleeve pockets -please note these are designed for a knife or pen as this jacket is designed to be worn under the Para or THOR so as not to cause to much bulk
- MultiCam® Velcro® IFF Panels & Glint Square attachments.
- Cut to allow free range of movement without restricting the operator.
- Articulated elbows which allow the insertion of internal elbow protection.
Keela VALI Jacket MTC
- Brand: Keela
- Product Code: 87240
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £125.00